The Company NET REVIEWS, publisher of the website www.netreviews.com/en, has always been particularly conscious of issues linked to the respect of confidentiality, as well as the protection of personal data of its Users and Clients.
Firstly, Verified Reviews acts as an independent third-party, collecting and distributing the Client’s Reviews linked to a consumer experience, and secondly, ensures conformity of the content collected to Net Reviews FR processes and to a re certification ISO 20488 to which Verified Reviews is submitted in order to respect and preserve the reliability of published Reviews.
Verified Reviews therefore ensures the highest level of protection for Personal Data in accordance with worldwide regulations applicable to the protection of such data to avoid any discrimination between consumers regarding their nationality.
Verified Reviews committed itself to respect the entirety of the applicable regulations depending on the Consumer’s nationality, notably the GDPR or the CCPA or any other applicable legislation within this scope.
Verified Reviews’ software services and solutions allowing the generation, administration and verification of the reliability and visibility of Consumer Reviews (The “Solution”) is based on the gather of a “Review” on the service provided by a physical or legal person using the services of Verified Reviews to collect Consumers' Reviews regarding a product they have purchased, their experience as a user or any other action giving rise to a Review request in relation to one’s activities (“Client”). A Reviews means a general designation grouping “Product Reviews”, i.e a score, evaluation or comment given by a Consumer on the quality of a Product or service sold or offered freely by a Client to the Consumer on their website or in a shop (“Product”), and" Client Reviews”, i.e score, evaluation or comment given by a Consumer in relation to the overall quality of the service provided by a Client on one’s website or shop following an order, purchase or use of a product by a Consumer from a Client, via the Client’s website or in a shop “Order or Purchase”
Therefore, when an individual or entity having purchased or having freely benefited from a product of the Client(“Consumer”) submit an order to one of Verified Reviews’ Client, the information relating to an identified individual or an individual that may be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by entering login details, such as a name, identification number, location data, online ID, or one or more specific elements relating to the individual’s physical, psychological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social status (“Personal Data”) listed below is received.
In accordance with the legal constraints of the applicable law depending on the Consumer’s nationality, Verified Reviews requires from its Clients to respect the regulation in force and to obtained the Consumer prior consent, if necessary, or informed the Consumer of the process of their data by Verified Reviews prior to this gathering and processing of this Data by a trusted third party; it all depends on the Client's legal situation.
Data Verified Reviews needs to receive from all its Clients:
• First name;
• Email address;
• Order date and reference;
• In case of purchase, date and location of purchase in one of the shops of the Clients;
• Internal and international names and references for the ordered Product (GTIN/ISDNF).
Other Data potentially received from some of the Clients:
• Date of birth;
• Telephone number;
• Consumption habits (type of products purchased, purchase frequency);
• Name and reference of the shop assistant.
When a Consumer wishes to directly submit a Review, it is possible to do so by contacting Verified Reviews in the following ways:
• via the contact form;
• via the submission platform available from the Verified Reviews web page indexed by Google and/or other Search Engines, specific to each Client, on which all Reviews concerning the latter are displayed. This page is accessible by clicking on the designs created by Verified Reviews displaying the average score obtained from Client Reviews or Product Reviews (“Widgets”) or by clicking the URL of the web page referenced by the Search Engine (“Attestation”) relating to the Client;
• via the following address: email@example.com
At this time, the following Personal Data need to be collected:
• First name;
• Email address;
• Order date and reference;
• In case of purchase, date and location of purchase in one of the shops of the Clients.
In order to respect the obligations arising from the French certification to which Verified Reviews is submitted, it is requested to provide proof of purchase to validate the consumption experience (invoice, receipt, purchase order, etc.)
In the context of verification processes, the following additional Personal Data might be collected:
• Postal address;
• Telephone number;
• Total spent on order;
• Payment method used.
Please note that this Data is only used to verify the authenticity of a consumer experience and to meet the French certification Standard. It is therefore not retained by Verified Reviews and is immediately deleted.
After each Order or Purchase from one of Verified Reviews’ Client, the Consumer is invited to submit a Review on its Consumption experience via email, to which a link is attached and will direct to an internet page which the Consumer may access, by clicking the link sent to them via email after each order or purchase, and which the Consumer may complete in order to submit a Review (“Form”).
This invitation, valid for three months, is only sent when the Consumer finalized an Order or make a purchase from one of Verified Reviews’ Client.
It is the same link as to which the Consumer is directed when one submits a Review directly (§3.2).
At no time will the Consumer be asked to create an account on Verified Reviews’ Site.
Having completed the form, when a Review is submitted, Verified Reviews must collect the following Personal Data
• The score the Consumer gives to its consumer experience;
• The comments and observations on its consumer experience;
• The date and time of submission of the Review;
• IP Address of the device used to submit a Review.
However, upon request from its Clients, Verified Reviews may also add additional question(s) on specific topics to the form. Verified Reviews collects the responses given in these surveys.
By completing this form, the Consumer also have the possibility to provide additional information, such as:
• Its age;
• Its gender;
• Its consumer habits;
• Photos or videos.
Submission or provision of this information is not mandatory and is not required in order to submit a Review.
Following the filing of a Review, there is sometimes a phase of Moderation of the Consumer Review.
Moderation is a process prior to the publication of a Review which aims to ensure the conformity of the collected content with Verified Reviews process that preserve the reliability of published Consumer Reviews. All content relating to Consumer identity and Reviews gathered and intended to be published are moderated.
Through this Moderation process, it is guaranteed a total transparency for both the Client and the Consumers. Indeed, Consumer Reviews are displayed in their entirety, whether positive or negative, without being modified or corrected as soon as they have not been rejected during the Moderation defined in Verified Reviews General Terms. Thus, as part of the Moderation process, the Personal data corresponding to the Consumer's response(s) to the Partner Merchant's comments with respect to a Consumer Review must be gathered.
This type of Review makes it possible to indicate whether the Review that is read by the person using the internet network to access various contents made available to the public (the “Internet User”) has been useful to the latter. There is no need to write a Review to click on « useful Review yes » or « useful Review no ».
Any Internet user, reader of the Consumer Reviews collected by Verified Reviews may specify, if one wishes to, if the Review read seems useful to the latter in his search for information. Thus, to ensure the relevance of this functionality, Verified Reviews collects the IP address of the Internet user clicking on « useful Review » so that the latter can only vote one time.
1.6. Data collected for the functionality of the « Questions/Answers » module
The « Questions / Answers » module allows an Internet user to ask a question about a product. Consumers who have already ordered this product are requested by email to respond to the Internet user interested in this product.
The following data received from all the Client are necessary collected:
- Last name;
- First name;
- Email address;
- Date and reference of the Order;
- Date and place of purchase if it is made in one of the Client’s stores;
- Name and internal and international references (GTIN / ISDNF) of the Product ordered.
In addition, other Data might also be collected that may be sent by the Client such as:
- Date of birth of the Consumer;
- Telephone number;
- Consumption habits (type of products purchased, frequency of purchase);
- Name and reference of the seller.
In addition, when a Client has subscribed to the « Questions & Answers » module, the response(s) of Consumers of this product to the questions asked by the said Internet user on the website of the Client will be collected.
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer throughout the visit of a site or views of an advertisement. Different types of cookies may be used on Verified Reviews’ Websites: http cookies, cookies in local storage, flash cookies, fingerprinting, pixels or other tracking identifiers...
These cookies do not personally identify the Internet user but identify the computer that the Internet User uses.
When visiting Verified Reviews’ sites, cookies allow the Internet User to recognize one’s computer or mobile device and thus to personalize and improve the navigation. Cookies contain information that the website uses to make communication with the Internet User's browser more efficient.
Verified Reviews uses different types of cookies, namely session cookies, persistent cookies and technologies similar to these types of cookies defined below:
- “Session Cookies” are small temporary information files that are deleted when the Internet User closes the browser;
- “Permanent Cookies” are small, more durable information files that are stored and remain on the Internet User's browser until they are deleted. Permanent cookies are deleted after a certain period but are renewed each time the Internet User consults the website.
Cookies have purposes that may be different, some are necessary for the use of Verified Reviews’ Websites and others have more incidental purposes.
• Navigation cookies, necessary for the operation of the websites:
These are the cookies necessary for the operation of Verified Reviews’ Websites. They allow you to use the main functionalities of Verified Reviews’ Websites such as access to your account or change of the language on all pages. Without these cookies, you will not be able to use Verified Reviews’ Websites normally. These cookies are dropped off by Verified Reviews which only concern the operation of Verified Reviews’ Websites and do not require the prior information and agreement of the Internet user to be left on one’s terminal.
• Functional cookies, necessary for audience measurement:
These are the cookies that allow Verified Reviews to know the use, the volumes of visits and usage and the performance of the Verified Reviews’ Websites. These cookies enable Verified Reviews to improve the interest, ergonomics and functioning of the services offered on the website such as the pages most frequently consulted, filtered searches, etc.
o Google Analytics and Privacy
Verified Reviews uses a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). The information generated by the cookie about the use of Verified Reviews’ Websites is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there.
Google uses this information to evaluate the use of Verified Reviews’ Websites, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to the use of the website and the Internet. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such information is processed by third parties on Google's behalf.
Under no circumstances will the IP address be associated with other Google data. The Internet User can deactivate cookies by modifying the parameters of one’s browser.
o Social network sharing cookies
Verified Reviews provides Consumers with the ability to share their Reviews through social networking sites. Social network cookies are managed by the publisher of the social network site. The editor of the social network concerned is likely to identify the Internet User through the share buttons, even if this button was not used when consulting Verified Reviews’ Websites. Indeed, this type of application button may allow the social network concerned to follow the browsing of an Internet User on the Verified Reviews’ Websites, simply by activating the Internet User's account on this social network (open session) on one’s device while browsing on Verified Reviews’ Websites.
Verified Reviews has no control over the process used by social networks to collect information relating to the Internet User's browsing on Verified Reviews' Websites and associated with the personal data that they have in their possession. The Internet User is invited to read the social network cookie management policy on the sites concerned. These protection policies must allow the Internet User to exercise choices with these social networks, in particular by setting up their accounts for use of each of these social networks.
By accepting the present document, the Internet User acknowledges having been informed and accepts the cookies used by Verified Reviews as well as their purposes.
The agreement given is valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months from the first deposit in the terminal.
At any time, the Internet User may choose to express and modify one’s wishes regarding cookies via the settings of the browser.
The Internet User is informed that, depending on the browser configuration, one may encounter a certain number of difficulties in using the Verified Reviews’ Websites and thus be deprived of access to some of the services and content of the latter.
Within this framework, Verified Reviews declines all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded experience of Verified Reviews' Websites resulting from the impossibility of using the cookies necessary for its operation.
When the user consults Verified Reviews’ websites and in particular when the user accesses the Review Form, Verified Reviews records the IP address of its computer and its browser settings (web browsing software used, reference website and information relating to its online activity).
The IP address is the numeric address of the computer used to visit Verified Reviews’ websites.
The browser settings include the type of browser used, the browser language and the time zone.
The registered IP address is kept by Verified Reviews for eighteen (18) months and then deleted from the Verified Reviews database.
In the context of registering as a Client, and with regards to the collaboration, Verified Reviews may directly collect certain Personal Data which falls within the context of the GDPR or CCPA, such as:
• Surname of the representative within the company, and of any person with access to Verified Reviews’ websites;
• First name of the representative within the company, and of any person with access to Verified Reviews’ websites;
• Email address of the representative within the company, and of any person with access to Verified Reviews’ websites;
• Telephone number of the company, of the person responsible within the company, and of any person with access to Verified Reviews’ websites.
The Client’s Personal Data will be processed with the same rigor and submitted to the same process than the Consumer ones.
These data will be kept for 5 years at the end of the contractual relationship between the parties.
In accordance with the applicable regulation, Verified Reviews only process the Data when such processing meets at least one of the following conditions:
• This processing is necessary for the functionality of the Solution, the improvement of Verified Reviews’ services and the maintenance of a secure environment;
• This processing is necessary in relation to Verified Reviews various legal obligations;
More specifically, Verified Reviews collect and process data for the following purposes:
• Access to and use of Verified Reviews Solution and Verified Reviews’ services;
• Management of the functionality and optimization of Verified Reviews’ Solution and services;
• Gather and publication of Consumers Review on the Client's website and on website allowing users to find resources relating to any words on the internet network (“Search engines”), notably Google;
• Establishing the Verified Reviews Attestation;
• The verification, identification and authentication of transmitted data and notably the verification of the authenticity of Review;
• Conformity of the Review gathering services with the French certification to which Verified Reviews is submitted, relating to online Reviews, to collection processes and to moderation and restitution;
• Implementation of moderation processes in accordance with the Terms of Services and in particular:
o To contact the Consumer if its Review is flagged by other users and, if necessary, to ask the latter to provide the documents necessary to verify its Review;
o To communicate with Consumer during the Review process;
o To communicate the Client’s possible response to Consumer Review and to allow the latter to communicate with them;
• Provision of a support service;
• Application of Verified Reviews General Terms;
• Customization of Verified Reviews services, in particular by:
o The ability to share Review on social networks;
o The ability to display the members of the Consumer’s social networks who have submitted a Review via Verified Reviews in order to develop Review confidence and create a better experience for the users of Verified Reviews’ websites.
• Analysis of data, audit, and identification of usage trends;
• Conducting marketing and statistical analyses;
• Monitoring and prevention of fraud, malware, and the management of security incidents;
• Development of new products and services;
• The exercise of any recourse in relation to the limitation of damages Verified Reviews risks incurring, notably in the case of illicit action linked with the use of its website;
• Protection of Verified Reviews rights, confidentiality, security and/or property and/or that of Verified Reviews’ Clients, Consumers or Third-Parties;
• Respect of all legal obligations applicable
• Setting out the conditions of use of payment services;
• Sending business information to Verified Reviews’ Clients.
Being specify that Verified Reviews never send marketing related messages to the Consumer. The only messages (email) that one will receive from Verified Reviews will be a message inviting to submit a Review and to follow-up on direct messages such as, and in particular, messages inviting to respond to questions posted by Internet users of the Client’s website. No other messages will be sent by Verified Reviews.
In any case, Verified Reviews undertakes to respect the regulations applicable to the processing of Personal Data, and particularly, the applicable law determined by the Consumer’s nationality. Being understood that by default, Verified Reviews will respect the applicable law that is the most protective of the Consumer’s interest and the most binding. To avoid any difference of treatment between Consumers regarding their nationality, Verified Reviews will respect and apply at a minimum the EU General Data Protection Law Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) to every Consumers.
For the Solution to be efficient, and notably that the Consumers’ Reviews can be gathered compliantly to a French certification to which Verified Reviews is voluntarily submitted, and being visible online, the Client must gather and process some Consumers’ Personal Data.
It is solely after the reception of all personal data relating to Consumers, sent by the Client to Verified Reviews, in relation to using the Solution (“the Consumers’ Database”) established by the Client and comprising the Personal Data that Verified Reviews will have the possibility to gather, in the conditions established into the General Terms, Reviews regarding Client’s Products and/or services.
At the time of the submission of the Review, during the Moderation process and in order for the “Questions/Answers” module to be effective, Verified Reviews will gather, in addition, and on behalf of the Client, the following Data
• The rating that the Consumer attributed to its Purchase experience;
• Its comments and observations about its Purchase experience;
• The date and hour of the Review’s deposit;
• The Consumers’ answer(s) to the Internet users question on the Client’s website;
The Consumers’ Data accessible by the public because of the publication of the Review or by the answer to a question of an Internet User are limited to the following Data
• First name;
• Last name’s first letter;
• Rate and comments;
• Date and hour of the deposit;
• Date of the Order or Purchase;
• Product purchased;
• Place of Purchase (if the Purchase has been done in a store);
• The rating attributed by the Consumer;
• The Consumers’ comments and observations;
• The potential answers of the Consumer to the Client’s comment(s);
• The potential answers of the Consumer to Internet users’ question on the Client’s website;
• All the additional and non-mandatory Personal Data that the Consumer chooses to furnish.
The purposes of this treatment, which the Client determines under his sole responsibility, are as follows
• Access and use of the Solution;
• Management of the operation and optimization of the Solution;
• Gather and publication of Reviews on the Client’s website and on the Search engines, notably Google;
• Drawing of the Verified Reviews Merchant Profile Page or attestation;
• Verification, identification and authentication of the transmitted Data and in particular the verification of the authenticity of the Review;
• Compliance of the Reviews’ gathering process with a French voluntary certification ensuring a strict level of processes dedicated to the protection and treatment of online Reviews;
• Implementation of the Moderation process under the circumstances stated into the General Terms;
• Provision of a support service;
• Application of the General Terms;
• Data analysis, auditing, and identification of usage trends;
• Realization of marketing analysis and statistics;
• Respect of the several legal obligations to which the Parties are submitted to and notably Verified Reviews shall, depending on the Consumer’s nationality, respect at a minimum, the GDPR’s dispositions that applies to all the European Union’s Member States’ nationals; as well as its equivalent in different countries.
Any additional Personal Data based to the Client’s specific needs will be processed with the same rigor and submitted to the same process than the ones that apply to the essential Data gathered.
Verified Reviews will also be likely to process other Data that the Consumer has deliberately chosen to provide at the time of filing a Review.
The Client determines under his sole responsibility categories of Personal Data and the means and purposes of the process of Data stated in the presents.
The Client act as the “Data controller” and is the sole responsible of the determination of the object and finalities of the process of Data of its Customers, within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Client shall be able to justify that he informed the Consumer about the process of its Personal Data to Verified Reviews at any time and by any mean on simple request of the latter.
The Client shall remain solely liable to the Consumer of any lack of information, inaccuracy, error, or omission relating to its Data.
Client committed to:
O Respect during the entire time of the treatment laws and regulations applicable to the Personal Data protection field and notably the certification of the US privacy framework notably constituted by the Us Privacy Shield. This certification shall be active at the moment of the transfer of Personal Data. Verified Reviews has the right to verify the validity of the certification on the United States Department of Commerce’s website. This certification has been declared in adequacy with the GDPR regarding the protection of Data by the European Commission,
O If Client does not have the certification of the US Privacy Shield, it undertakes to respect the recommendations relating to the processing of Personal Data stated in the GDPR in order to respect the mandatory minimum degree of protection within the European Union,
O To inform Consumers, before any Order, of the processing of their Personal Data and notably that it will share these Personal Data with Verified Reviews,
O Document in writing any new instructions relating to the processing of Personal Data,
O Guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the Data communicated, as well as their confidentiality,
O Ensure that the persons authorized to process the Data undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an obligation of confidentiality,
O Ensure that Consumers can effectively exercise all of their rights under the GDPR.
Verified Reviews reserves the right without any liability on the part of the Client, not to follow instructions sent by the latter that would constitute a violation of the applicable regulations.
When a Consumers will decide to exercise one of these rights with the Client, the latter will have to inform Verified Reviews within a forty-eight (48) hours’ period.
Verified Reviews act as the “Data Processor” of the Client within the meaning of article 28 of the GDPR. Verified Reviews is authorized to process the Consumers Personal Data on behalf and under the instructions of the Client.
Verified Reviews undertakes to:
O Respect during the entire time of the treatment laws and regulations applicable to the Personal Data protection field;
O Guarantee the confidentiality of Data with an exception for information that Consumers choose to make public notably by publishing a Review;
O To keep the Data only for the necessary duration to achieve the purposes mentioned above and to allow Verified Review to fulfill the commitment established in a French voluntary certification regarding processes of protection and processing of online Reviews, i.e. eighteen (18) months;
O Ensure that the persons authorized to process the Data undertake to respect confidentiality or are subject to an obligation of confidentiality;
O Implement organizational, technical, software and physical measures to protect the Data against alteration, destruction, and unauthorized access;
O Ensure that Consumers can effectively exercise all their rights under the applicable law such as right of access, request the rectification and erasure, etc.
O Inform the Client of any violation of Personal Data within a maximum period of forty-eight (48) hours after becoming aware of it.
If a Consumer exercise one of these rights, Verified Reviews shall inform the client within a forty-eight (48) hours’ period.
Verified Reviews ensure that all the sub-processors or partners respect the obligations and instructions stated by the Client in regards with Verified Reviews' Terms of services and have sufficient guarantees regarding the implementation of technical and organizational measures for the processing of Data to respect the applicable regulation.
By completing and submitting the Review Form, Consumer consents that its Review will be made accessible to the public, through the publication and display of the Review on the Client’s website, as well as on commercial partner's websites and search engines, in particular Google or Bing.
This Review may be viewed by all visitors of these websites.
The published Review will mention at least the following information about the Consumer:
• First Name;
• The first letter of its Surname;
• Scores and comments;
• The date and time of submission of the Review;
• Date of the Order or Purchase;
• The Product purchased;
• Place of Purchase (in case of Purchases in shop).
This Review may also include:
• The right of the Client to responds in addition to the entirety of exchanges with the Consumer, unless the Client has deactivated this functionality;
• All non-mandatory additional personal information that the consumer has chosen to provide, such as:
o Its age;
o Its gender;
o Its habits;
o Photos or videos.
As such, Review is displayed only with the first name and the first letter of the surname.
However, if the Consumer wqants to make its Review completely anonymous or use a pseudonym, request can be made from Verified Reviews directly at the following address : firstname.lastname@example.org
At Verified Reviews, your personal data were never sold and will never be sold to a third party.
However, it is important to know that Verified Reviews shares the Data with third parties and wants the Consumers to be fully informed.
Verified Reviews therefore use third-party companies to:
• Maintain the technical functionality of the Solution and the services;
• Increase the visibility of Reviews on the internet.
These sub-processors and partners may have limited access to some Personal Data in the strict context of the execution of services.
They have a contractual obligation to use these data in accordance with the specifications of the applicable regulation in relation to the protection of personal data.
Verified Reviews therefore commits to verify that all its sub-processors and partners scrupulously respect EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 (GDPR).
In this context, Verified Reviews requires that all its sub-processors and partners provide satisfactory guarantees demonstrating that technical and organizational security measures applicable to the protection of Personal Data have been taken.
If one would like a list of Verified Reviews sub-processors and service providers, please send an email to: email@example.com
Verified Reviews may also need to share Consumer information if it deems its disclosure is necessary:
• To defend against claims brought before Verified Reviews and in conformity with administrative and legal procedures;
• In relation to merger activities, acquisition or termination of assets or administration proceedings.
All Data is kept for eighteen (18) months and only Cookies Data is kept for a maximum period of thirteen (13). Verified Reviews ensures the strict confidentiality of Personal Data collected and processed.
As such, Verified Reviews have put in place organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures designed to protect Data against alterations, destruction or unauthorized access such as:
• Techniques for the anonymization and pseudonymization of Data have been implemented in order to increase security;
• A regular backup of Data with regularly validated recovery processes has been implemented;
• Data is subject to access control (authentication and authorization control), processing, storage or exchange (encryption) in order to ensure confidentiality;
• All access to the information system is subject to the identification/authentication of the requesting party and monitoring of his/her authorizations/clearances;
• All developments are subject to a security analysis to evaluate their level. If the level required is not achieved an additional design phase takes place to meet it.
Verified Reviews’ information system is monitored by internal software, to verify its proper functionality and ensure no vulnerabilities are present.
Verified Reviews’ information system has centralized and protected logging devices for the use of services allowing Verified Reviews to detect intrusions or fraudulent use, attempt to identify the causes and origins, avoid further contamination of other sites and return the system to full functionality.
The security level of Verified Reviews’ information systems is regularly tested (every 6 months) in order to ensure no inherent security fault is present.
Despite all these measures, Verified Reviews must direct one’s attention to the fact that the collection of interconnected IT and telecommunication networks, of a global dimension, allowing access to content for Consumers via servers(”Internet”) is not a completely secure environment, and as such Verified Reviews cannot guarantee the security of the transmission and storage of one’s data.
In accordance with article 33 of the GDPR, Verified Reviews commits to notify the relevant authorities, as early as possible, of any violation of data likely to invoke risk in relation to the rights and freedoms of individuals.
For any clarification relating to the organizational, technical, logistical and physical measures that Verified Reviews have put in place in order to ensure the security and confidentiality of Data, ones may contact Verified Reviews at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In accordance with the regulations applicable regarding the protection of personal data, one has, at any time and at any place and for any reason, different rights with respect to the processing of Data provided. There is a right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition, a right to the limitation of processing, a right to data portability, a right not to be subjected to an automated individual decision (including profiling), a right to define guidelines for storing, deleting and communicating one’s data to personal nature after its death.
Verified Reviews guarantees to all persons visiting its website or using its Solution and services the effectiveness of these rights.
In relation to these rights:
• One may choose not to respond to Verified Reviews invitation to submit a Review;
• One may choose not to complete the non-mandatory fields on the Review Form;
• One may, if one is a Client, update or delete Data concerning itself by connecting to its account and configuring its account settings;
• One may, if one is a Client, delete its account by following the procedure defined in Verified Reviews Terms of service;
• One may exercise its right to access in order to understand the breakdown of the Personal Data concerning itself;
• One may verify, complete or update the information that one has provided;
• One may request the removal of all data of a personal nature;
• One may request that Verified Reviews send it all Data in a structured format by contacting Verified Reviews at the following address: email@example.com.
Please note that the exercise of these rights is free of charge, as long as these requests are neither unfounded nor excessive, in which case the user will pay the costs of processing the asks.
Verified Reviews also informs that it is possible to contact the competent control authority to submit the appropriate claim.
All requests must:
1) Specify the applicant's address to which the response of Verified Reviews must be sent;
2) Be send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address indicated above:
18-20 Avenue Robert Schuman
Please note that when Verified Reviews removes one’s Personal Data, Verified Reviews also removes all Reviews linked to the email address and that no requests will be processed by telephone.
In addition, a proof of ones’ identity may be provided.
Verified Reviews will reply to the applicant within a maximum of one (1) month from the date of receipt of its request.
Version 3.6 11/18/2021